• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kassi59
    Major General

• Nov 2005

Re: Geek test -

mmmmmm that sound nice!.....lol...ewwww...hehe...thats funny...
    ahhhh....its a sneaak!.....lol...its named after a snake because its curly am I right?....curry chicken is wonderful too!...but its a mood thing..right now the jerk sounds good...Im in a hot sauce mood today...I make a mean buffalo shrimp...yums..I hungry too thats why Im thinking of dinner!...lol

Comment

• beegud2
      Major General

• Apr 2006

Hey ..you gotta send me the recipe for the buffalo shrimp when you get back......sounds good and I knwo my family would enjoy it...can't wait for the invention of virtual kitchens...lol...wouldn't tht be a hoot....lol

Yes it's called snake because its curly...theres a pic of it on my site...although that one is pretty straight...lol

Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• kassi59
        Major General

• Nov 2005

lol..."Pretty straight"...lol..keep em guessin'...hehe...cool Ill have a look/see..
        right now Ive gotta get off so I can get going on the rest of the day,I did finish redoing the things I lost and tried to fix the photo2 page..see it looks fine here...so you will have to hollar at me again ...
        Ill get back to ya in a few..tomorrow Ive got errands out and about - gotta go out huntin' fer dinner...lol..
        and I will definately get that recipe to you asap.....
        virtual kitchens...man how cool is that!....
        bye for now!..

Comment

• circuspet.com
          Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

Did someone hit me on the head? I keep seeing stars......Congrats to Sharon.

Comment

Working...
          X