• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Code-Burnt-Gemini
    Major

• Jul 2006

It's friday evening!!!

I so should be taking sheri out to a movie or out to supper ... to bad we are po' folk! So instead i think it is time to become ' red eyed' and perhaps a lil tipsy, then dig into my not so creative brain for a little creativity for one ( or more ) of my three sites-in-progress. The good thing is I dont have to work in the morning, so technically i can stay up all night trying to be creative. Notice the key word -- " trying" lol. So, whats on ya'lls agenda? Anybody doing anything exciting tonight?
    brenT
  • FPRob
    Colonel

• Aug 2006

Re: It's friday evening!!!

Same as you funnily enough (and I dont mean taking Sheri to the movies LOL)

The new site I'm working on is a complicated subject translated for beginners so... Having a drink and trying to convert the complicated info into beginners info is a bit too much of a task. The **** is helping (kind of) but the beer certainly isn't LOL

FPRULES

Comment

• beegud2
      Major General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by FPRob
      Same as you funnily enough (and I dont mean taking Sheri to the movies LOL)

The new site I'm working on is a complicated subject translated for beginners so... Having a drink and trying to convert the complicated info into beginners info is a bit too much of a task. The **** is helping (kind of) but the beer certainly isn't LOL
      Me it's sci-fi night with the new episodes of Stargate and Stargate Atlantis so I'll be off for a couple of hours...sorry my brain is small and does not multi task...
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• Code-Burnt-Gemini
        Major

• Jul 2006

lol @ multi-tasking! I do good to listen to music while I am working. Ha! I am the world's worst multi-tasker!
        brenT

Comment

• FPRob
          Colonel

• Aug 2006

I don't multi-task either <thinks> but if I had four arms hmmmm <thinks harder>

What music you listening to CBG? I am on the Kings of Leon, Razorlight, a bit of The Zutons, Kaiser Chiefs have been on tonight too. Mainly recent music today. Some of those bands above might not have made it to the US yet.

Bee, Stargate has finished after 8 seasons in the UK and Atlantis is on a break before season 3 starts. Is it the same there?

FPRULES

Comment

• beegud2
            Major General

• Apr 2006

Hmmm not sure ...when you say Stargate is finished...the new ones deal with the ORI and the two characters from Farscape (if you've watched that) are main characters in it...and not sure which season of Atlantis...thinks it's the 4th we are starting...sorry ...non non ..ahrd Q's on a Friday (braind dead) night...lol
            Beezz
            sigpic

Comment

• FPRob
              Colonel

• Aug 2006

Ahhh yes... Hallowed are the Ori LOL LOL LOL ... That's been shown here.. It's the final season so pay attention and don't miss the last episode like i did grrrr hehehe

FPRULES

Comment

• beegud2
                Major General

• Apr 2006

OK ...so we on the same 'screen' now....ok gone to catch the show.. and I'll catch up with you guys later...get to work troops ..no lazing on my watch...hey I 'dont gotta watch nuthin' now I remembered...I'm a big 1 star G... AVAST their mateys ...look lively now....latah...lolol <accidentally walking plank and plops in murky waters>
                Beezz
                sigpic

Comment

• FPRob
                  Colonel

• Aug 2006

Murky Waters? Jamaica? You want to come and have a look at the North Sea gal then you will know what murky waters look like LOL

FPRULES

Comment

• Code-Burnt-Gemini
                    Major

• Jul 2006

Rob,

I have been into abit of everything tonight. Mainly in a heavy metal mood. Though i throw some b-52s, phil collins, the beatles, some snoop dog ( lol ) into the mix as well. Though when i get into a techno mood, i normally listen to various club mixes or dj teisto
                    brenT

Comment

• FPRob
                      Colonel

• Aug 2006

You certainly are mixing it up a bit LOL... Was it you that I was talking about techno with a while back? Can't remember, somebody asked me. I posted a link to a DJ mix download.. I thin kit was in the Reason v3 music software thread.

I bought a few 80's best of CD's this week, Duran Duran, Bily Joel and the Eurythmics... All pretty good, mades me feel young anyway LOL

FPRULES

Comment

• Code-Burnt-Gemini
                        Major

• Jul 2006

Yep it was me that was talking to you about techno. I do listen to alot of it, or well, SOME of it that is. I really enjoy live club mixes. Listening to Slayer Angel of Death at the moment >>:o)

I think I am going to call it a night, even though I have gotten VERY LITTLE DONE!

Maybe my creativity streak will come onto me whilst I lay sleeping >:o)
                        Otherwise I will be here bright and squirrely!

See ya Rob! Good night All!
                        brenT

Comment

• FPRob
                          Colonel

• Aug 2006

I went to bed at that point as well, slept real good unlike the previous couple of freakish days.

FPRULES

Comment

• kassi59
                            Major General

• Nov 2005

Well this thread explains why everyone is still asleep when I get up in the morning!...youre all hungoveer!.....lol....

Comment

• FPRob
                              Colonel

• Aug 2006

HICcup!! i reaaally reallly luuurve yooo <BELCH> hehehehe

FPRULES

Comment

Working...
                              X