• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kassi59
    Major General

• Nov 2005

Re: Change of User ID

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
    Provably on one of her world tours and having fun......
    Yea, I like that thought!...... I hoped that she may be subscribed to this thread thats why I searched for this one to ask about her, so if she checks her email then she will know we are thinking about her!....

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by kassi59
      Yea, I like that thought!...... I hoped that she may be subscribed to this thread thats why I searched for this one to ask about her, so if she checks her email then she will know we are thinking about her!....
      Hey Kate

Maybe there was a group trip planned somewhere and we were left behind ... lol .... Dream Lady, EzEz, Beezz ... lol

But now speaking of the subscribing thingy, what do you mean by being subscribed to a thread, I notice I have these little maily icons next to some threads, but I don't recall subscribing, and further I wonder why they are there on some threads and not on others, lol .... what's up with that?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• kassi59
        Major General

• Nov 2005

Well actually I dont physically subscribe to a thread. If you make a post or create a thread then you will receive an email when ever someone makes a post on that thread...

lol....Yea, you may have a point there...hmmm..very interesting..that these are all on vacation at the same time...lol.....

Comment

Working...
        X