Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to Everyone -- Great site and super forum

Hi folks,
    Just discovered this site through CNET. Talk about the find of a lifetime. After spending an hour or so browsing this magnificent site I cannot believe I am this lucky to have found a community of folks who actually care enough to see others succeed.

Look forward to reading more before practicing on an actual web page. Have some background in HTML, Visual Basic, and other languages but know just enough to be dangerous. This is the perfect opportunity I have been looking for since I have a "little knowledge" but not sufficient enough to actually apply it to practical uses.

Look forward to communicating with as many as possible and hope I do not drive everyone batty with questions.

Dave Bosworth or better known as "The Boz"

Sidenote; hopefully I am in the proper forum for saying "Hi" and introducing myself as well as thanking everyone in advance.

Re: Hi to Everyone -- Great site and super forum

Hi there Boz...ooo someone with html an other coding expertise ...you are so going to be called on to help out. WELCOME ot VH/BV...glad to have you here and hope you enjoy it as much as I have. If you need any of our help, don't hesitate to ask.

WELCOME again....lol...and I got to do this ...sorry ...BOZINATOR....lol
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

The Boz !! welcome to vodaland!

I am sure you will be pleased! This forum is the major reason i joined. Alot of great folks that are willing if not eager to help. Looking forward to seeing your site!
      brenT

Comment

Hi there Boz,
        Welcome to the vodaland family enjoy and have lots of fun with this great forum family.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
        www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

The Boz,
          Hi and welcome. If you have "some background" You probably know more than most of us. lol

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
          royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

To The Boz,

Welcome, you will have a ball here, people are great and very helpful as you will see. You are in good hands.
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

HI Boz mate :) Welcome :) which HTML editor do you use? Call me nosey if you like but I prefer to think of myself as... erm OK then .. Nosey :D

FPRULES

Comment

Hi Boz! Your journey here will be wonderful. The help and support throughout all of the threads is unbelievable! Welcome
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Welcome to Vodaland, no doubt your contributions will be great.
                  Bill
                  www.blueearthtea.com
                  www.ftaaconsulting.com
                  www.iaval.com
                  www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hey Boz! Welcome! CNET? how cool is that! guess the good word is getting out!...thats a good thing!

Comment

Working...
                    X