Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of LCD should I get?

Hey everyone,

I've been looking around for an LCD Flat Panel HDTV in my room and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what manufacturer to look for in 20"-27" LCD's. If yes, plz let me know to help me from having to return it to the store again.
    Best Regards,
    Nicolas

www.bwservices.ca

Re: What kind of LCD should I get?

I don't know if you have the same makes over there, but we bought an ** in December and are still really pleased with it. Very realistic colour and ***** picture. Wouldn't change it!
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Many manufacturers also make generic brands.. you might find that a cheaper brand is in fact made by ** or *******..etc.. I would ask the store if they know and opt for a cheaper brand.. Just an opinion.

Comment

**, *******, ****
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Whether or not you buy via this store (you being in Canada), you can sure browse the individual items and understand the relative values by comparison, and see the distinctions made between them easily enough (what makes them so great or not) using the side-by-side feature lists.....LINK HERE

And, for a more authoritive "vendor comparison" check out this resource!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks allot guys but um my brother just bought a Prima (******) and he suggested me to get an LCD in the same brand. While looking threw I saw that Prima has some of the lowest prices, I was wondering if anyone has heard or knows things about this manufacturer to help me out a little more lol... thanks again!
            Best Regards,
            Nicolas

www.bwservices.ca

Comment

G'day Nicolas..

Apparantly it's a ******* Panel.

Here's a thread where users had something to say about Prima... Sounds great.. check it out anyways:

http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=34787

Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks ez-ez from the sound of those review I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go with what my brother said:D.
                Best Regards,
                Nicolas

www.bwservices.ca

Comment

We have a DLP HDTV and we love it. It is a *******. My husband did lots if research on the ******s, LCDs and DLPs and spoke to people that he knows in the video and tv business ( he is a Tv and Video producer/co-ordinator) and they all talked about how great the DLPs are over the other 2 types.

Did you make a decision yet?

kp
                  kp

www.pooleyenterprises.com

Comment

$950 to $1000 new on e-bay. I compared it to every other one I could find and it made me drool. I'm into resolution so check out the ******* LN-S2651D 26" HDTV.

Comment

Working...
                    X