• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AmityCafe
    Corporal

• Apr 2009

BLUEVODA is the BEST!

For 30 days, I have checked over 100 Website editors and hosting companies and my results are Blue Voda is the absolute BEST wesite editor, bar none and Vodahost is the best hosting company. For the record, I believe Vodahost should take legal action against the various fradulent reviews on the internet. I believe it is a few people maling up lies, or people who violated terms of service, but they should NOT be permitted to post false, libel statements against BlueVoda & VodaHost. I did EXTENSIVE research and believe me, there is NO other editor out on the web that is easier to use, that give more professional results and has the absolute BEST video teaching tools available to the busy businessman, who wants to build a website on their own, with little experience. I think Brad Costollo should go after the bad-mouthing people who post lies about this company. Not only do I plan to use VodaHost, I plan to promote both BlueVoda and VodaHost on all my business Twitter Accounts. The bad reviews on the internet are false, and lagal action should be taken to remove them. They are a dis-service to a fantastic company that has taken the time to offer an excellent service. I strongly support BlueVoda & VodaHost and plan to become a long-term customer for my Restaurant, cafe & creamery. Thank You,
    Mike Garrick
    Amity Cafe
    amitycafe****.com
  • flyer13
    Major

• Mar 2009

Re: BLUE VODA is the BEST!

You said it, you got it. Cheers Mike, and welcome to the forum. Of course when a thing gives you the impression of something like value for money and services beyond what is available in the market, you keep coming back. That's what Vodaland's all about, or should I say even beyond my own opinion. Best regards.

Demet

Comment

• SChajin
      Major General

• Jan 2006

Well have them look at over 100,000 satisfied customers!!! And we keep coming back, like a family to help others.
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

• AmityCafe
        Corporal

• Apr 2009

I also wanted to add, I'm not trying to brown nose here, but the experienced users have to understand exactly how wonderful and how much of a joy it is to discover and work with an editor like BlueVoda. That editor simply makes an in-experienced user able to create best of the best websites in short time periods. So if it seems I'm a bit over excited, the reason is the BlueVoda editor is one of a kind, and simply put, it stands out as the best available on the web! BlueVoda is much better than website editors costing hundreds of dollars. TI just wanted you'all to know I'm not a "brown-noser" but BlueVoda & VodaHost is Just that Great!!!
        Thank you'all,
        Mike G

Comment

• Scythian
          Major

• Apr 2008

Hi Mike !

Welcome on board !

Comment

Working...
          X