X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before I order...

Hello!

I downloaded the program and then realized that I needed Vodahosting in order to make it work.

I was interested in changing my graphic site and story site to Voda since all I'm using right now is free sites.

Before I do, I have several questions.

One, are there ads on this site? If I put my webpage, would I have to worry about the annoying pop ups and ad?

Two, if I decide that I don't like Vodahosting, will I have some kind of ETF to pay? Do I have to sign a contract or is this merely month by month payments? I like the freedom of being able to cancel the account, even if I don't transfer my domain name to another one.

Three, does Vodahosting only host business websites or any webpages that want to lease the space?

Once I have the answers to my questions, I will make up my mind whether to use your service or not.

Thanks!

Marianne

Re: Before I order...

1. No PopUps unless you want them.
    2. Month to month payments and no early termination fee.
    3. All types of sites are welcome.
    A forum administrator may correct me if I am wrong but this is what I signed up for and I am 1 happy customer. kenb

Comment

At 1st I hated it... I couldn't log into my Control Panel. But then I sent in a support ticket and they responded about 15 minutes later asking me for all the details in my complaints! Their Customer Support rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You don't get much better than B.V.
        Heres a site I built with absolutly no web building experience at all. I did this in about a month...http://lightningcycles.ca and the indexing and response from around the world has been fantastic!!!

Comment

I think I say this in every post... Lol... I love your website mate!

Comment

Thanks little buddy!!!

Comment

Hey ryan are you sure you don't just like the bikes or is it the blue and black that gets you?
              The bikes are pretty cool EH???

Comment

Working...
              X