Newbie questions - email, site set-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie questions - email, site set-up

Hi. I just started with Voda yesterday. I'm switching from Yahoo. A couple of questions -

I won't be ready to actually switch my domain for a little while yet - I have to rebuild my site (just downloaded BlueVoda) because I built it in Yahoo's sitebuilder. Should I just keep my email with Yahoo for now, or switch that now?

I assume that for now, I just build my site with BlueVoda. Once it's set up, do I transfer my domain, then publish?

Thanks for any tips on getting switched over!

Jennifer

Re: Newbie questions - email, site set-up

Keep your Yahho email for now. After you have your VH account, you can create as many email accounts as you like, in your own domain.
    Once you have published your new site in your VH account, point your DNS from Yahoo to your VH account. This way you will only have some hours of downtime.

After that, you can submit a support ticket asking VH for the free ONE time domain transfer.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X