Help menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help menu

In the web site builder help menu, there does not appear to be detailed instructions. Specifically, I would like to see detailed instructions on how to set up forms and a corresponding my SQL database. The video tutorials, do not give any details. Where can I find such instructions?

Re: Help menu

On the top bar of this very forum, you can find all the available tutorials.

There is no tutorial about the use of a database in conjunction with a form. However, you can find relevant posts by forum members.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Are you saying there are no written instructions on the subject I asked about?

Comment

Using a Database in conjunction with a form is a topic that goes well beyond the average user's knowledge and capabilities, so it is assumed that someone who wants to store the form info in a database has at least some basic php and mySQL knowledge. If this is the case, you can fond lots of articles and instructions on this subject on the net. Otherwise, use FMP which will store the info in a DB for you automatically.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X