X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and unexperienced...

Hi everybody,

My name is Mert. I am from Istanbul, Turkey.

I am quite new to Blue Voda and Voda Host. But i still found it user-friendly. And i am excited about the potential in it.

My question is is it possible to create a website like below using Blue Voda templates ?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I would like to create a website where parents can publish their kids photos from age 0 to 16, and also keep journals for years. The website will also cover all the useful health information related to kids. There will be baby sitter section in order them to post their ads. There will be a gift centre where adults can buy gifts for the babies&kids. Another section will be used baby clothes section, where parents can sell used clothes of their babies.

I want to secure the members and provide them membership in return to membership fee. Each member will have its own section in website. For example if kids name and surname is Michael Jordan then the URL of the page will be XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Is it possible to create
    such a page with BlueVoda templates ?

Have already checked some of the templates, but i still haven't found what i am looking for.

I would be grateful if you can provide me a road plan to follow with BlueVoda. Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,
    Mert

Re: New and unexperienced...

No you can not, this requires extensive database programming and multiple dedicated servers. It is a huge project.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you so much for your reply VodaHost. What if i change my mind and simlify the website; only some photos of the babies & kids and a journal (or a forum) section for each member by granting them a secure space(protected by password) in my website. And URL of the website will always be the same. Say 10-15 megabytes of space for each member. Will VodaHost be capable of covering this ?

I will give my decision to use BlueVoda and VodaHost. Therefore your reply is very important. Because as far as i understand, even though BlueVoda is an excellent tool for website designing, it can only be used with VodaHost.

On the other hand i live in Istanbul, Turkey. I can literally say that only a few people know about VodaHost and BlueVoda in my country. Please let me know if you need assistance related to penetrating into fast growing Turkish market. Having a website does not necessarily mean that you reach your target audience. I find your website by chance.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
      Mert

Comment

Yes, you can add a forum with photo gallery, no problem.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X