• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stonepearls
    Corporal

• Oct 2006

Please confirm I'm thinking correctly.

I think I just had an "AH HA" moment. Please let me know if I'm right. I don't know a lick of HTML and this is my first attempt ever at building a site. (If I actually pull this off I'll testify about your software from every mountain top.)I'm building my pages and I think I'll be done by the end of this week. I want to use PayPal to process payments but I just didn't understand how that happens until now I think.When I add my products in my pages I should insert one of those HTML windows under each one to allow for an "Add to Cart" button right? Then when I've got my products in I then go to PayPal fill out a form about the product and PayPal will generate HTML code for that product. I then copy and paste that code into the HTML thingy under the product and once it's entered an "Add" button will actually appear. Then when my customer clicks on that it will link them to PayPal where they can view the details of their purchase, check out, or continue to shop by linking back to my store. I'll also get shopping cart HTML to put on each page so the customer can refer to their cart at any time. These are basically all the steps I have to take on order to implement the PayPal cart......right? ( she asks tentatively)
  • Bethers
    Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Re: Please confirm I'm thinking correctly.

Right!

Make sure you leave enough space where you want the add-to-cart button to appear - so putting that html box there now is the smart move.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

• stonepearls
      Corporal

• Oct 2006

OMG. I actually got it. I think I may actually be able to do this. Thank you very much. I'm sure I'll have some more questions.

Comment

• Bethers
        Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

And someone here will hopefully have the answers!

Good luck.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X