Autoresponder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoresponder

If I open an account with voda host my main concern is an autoresponder. Does Voda host have a full blown autoresponder or will I still need to subscribe to awber or an autoresponder service?

Thanks
    Dave

Re: Autoresponder

I don't know a single hoster in the world providing a mail/autoresponder service. Yes, you will need to subscribe with aweber or any similar.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,

I presume its an e-mail auto responder which can be set up in your c-panel when you recieve your vodahost account.

Thanks for all your help yesterday with the script for adding an "add to favourites" button.

Best,
      Liam

Comment

Just to clarify, as i may have answered the wrong way:

if you mean a simple autoresponder that will send an autoresponder message, the VH gives you unlimited autoresponders, which you set through your CP.

But if we talk about an autoresponder SERVICE wich means newsletter emailing, follow ups, etc, the it is something like the http://www.aweber.com/ autoresponder service we are talking about, and this is done on a payment basis.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X