Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a few important questions i need awnsered befor i buy.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few important questions i need awnsered befor i buy.

Well first off just call me jojo.

ok now onto the questions.

ok well me and my friend are starting a site for a game and where gonna be a fan site community,i no how to use the bluevoda program so far...and well i had some questions befor i start buying a domain.

1) Is it possible i sign up with my credit card and ext.....and iv decided that i pay the 30$ setup fee and my friend said he whould pay the 10$ per month....so i was wodering it its possible that i can do that...so basicly can i sign up and is someone else aloud to pay for me (in this case paying for the 10$ a month).

2) A nother question i have is how come like it says its 9.95$ per month + 30$ setup fee,so shouldnt that be a totall of like (39.95$)....but when i make a test domain and calculate without the id prodect or rapid rssl or whatever its called and the other stuff...i get like 60$,but then i have a coupon that makes it 40$.....im just worried...can someone clear that up for me.

3) Also,can you use the follow to pay: (certapay,debit,paypal)....just whanna get that cleared up to.

Well thats all for now....and ty for anyone who will reply,thx very much =)

Re: a few important questions i need awnsered befor i buy.

1) After you complete the in initial sign up proccess, you can easily change the credit card details in our billing system.
    2) ID Protect & SSL Certificates are addons that cost extra, they are not obligatory and do not have to be acquired at the time of purchase.
    You may acquire them at any time down the road.
    3) We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard & Amex.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

When you first signup, you must pay for the setup + 1 month + domain name, which makes $30+9.95+19.95 = 59.90. By entering the free domain coupon, which is "freedomain" you get a $19.95 discount so it goes down to $39.95 which is what you are also mentioning in your post.
      The first payment must include the first month payment.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

ok....TYVM,that sure made things easyer.....

Well il be buying a domain and all that at the end of november :).

1) Hope you dont mind 3 more questions. Whats a good place to get your site and its contents copyrighted,and whould you happen to no how much it could cost?

2) When you post a new thread or reply on this site and you have like all the stuff ontop (LIKE: ),where can you get the hack or code to add that to a phpbb2 2.0.21 forum?

3) Whats your sites databass stuff and all that,because i need to no if i whanna setup my forums after i buy a domain (),if you dont mind replying to the stuff i need filled in for that or pm me....tyvm)

anyway...TYVM voda peoples :)

Comment

1. Can't answer, i don't even see the need for that.
          2. That's the script code, i don't know if you can change it to a rich editor.
          3. MySQL 4.x
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

ok...tyVM!

but iv just been looking at some tutorials and it looks like you can setup a phpbb forum from your account c panel when you sign up?.....if you can then you dont gotta put all that confuseing stuff rite?

anyway thx againg =)

Comment

Yes. you do not ned the above, you can set up a forum with a few simple click from your control panel.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

ok...TYVM voda and others..... =)

Comment

Your very welcome.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                  X