X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed

Hello,

I am considerig to host my sites with vodahost. I had read in the features that, you can have unlimited domains per account.

Does this means I can have several independent sites in one account? Or is it like adding subdomains, addon domains or parked domains to an one existing domain?

Let us say I have these domains with me, www.123.com, www.abc.com, www.xyz.com and so on.

I would like to have independent account for each domains listed above and I wanted to set up addon, parked domains or redirects to each domains above. Is it possible with voda hosting?

The other thing is that regarding the payment (I had read the sticky post regarding that). I dont use a credit card, but my bank provides me a facility called netsafe, which allows me to create virtual credit cards for the online shopping purpose.

I had successfuly used it for online shopping, but it failed when I tried to register a domain name with Yahoo and GoDaddy.

So can I pay the hosting fee by virtual credit card? (I am considering the 3 years plan)

Please help.

Thanks and Regards

Midhlaj

Re: Help Needed

Does this means I can have several independent sites in one account? Or is it like adding subdomains, addon domains or parked domains to an one existing domain?
    addon domains are THE EXACT SAME AS independent sites and you can have unlimited.

I dont use a credit card, but my bank provides me a facility called netsafe
    We do not accept netsafe. We accept

1) All major credit cards
    2) Checks
    3) PayPal
    4) Money Bookers
    5) Cash

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the fast reply Admin.

Well, then I may need to fund paypal inorder to pay you. Anyway, will be doing that soon.

Regards

Midhlaj

Comment

My pleasure, thank your for selecting VodaHost.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X