One Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Question

Hi, my name is Mariano and I´m from Argentina. I´m planning to start a web site for e-commerce purposes and would like to know if I can become a Vodahost customer and if so what do I need to do to get my site live. I don´t have any experience with e-commerce, I only bought and sold items on ebay in the past, so it would be very helpfull if someone guides my in my first steps. I also would like to know if have to open a bank account in orden to receive payments for my sales. Well, as you can see, any info will help. Thank you for your time, Mariano.-

Re: Pre-sale questions

Yes, you can have your site hosted here. And, with our account, you get three different shopping cart scripts, as well as Soholaunch, a website builder with a built in shopping cart. You can also go for simple Paypal "Buy Now" buttons, and the payment will be handled by PayPal. I strongly reccomend this solution at the beggining.

From PayPal you can receive your money either in a bank account, or by money transfer if you don't have an account.

There are lots of tutorials here on how to build your website, and lots of help from the members of this forum.

Welcome to VodaLand!
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: One Question

Good question and answer, think of e-business myself if I see Navals answer, so easy !
      www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.nl
      www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.com

Comment

Re: One Question

click here >>>> http://www.vodahost.com/soholaunch.htm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X