X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publish a website

Hi,

I just got my account 2 days ago, and still waiting for the voda guys to transfer my domain can't do anything for that website yet. My question is I have develop a different website that I want to publish to attached to my new account in voda how can I publish. Pls. help.
    janeth
    www.millarefoundation.com

Re: Publish a website

Originally posted by cct9105
    Hi,

I just got my account 2 days ago, and still waiting for the voda guys to transfer my domain can't do anything for that website yet. My question is I have develop a different website that I want to publish to attached to my new account in voda how can I publish. Pls. help.

So I am understanding you purchased a web hosting account through voda. Did you purchase a domain name through voda for this different website you want to publish?

I am assuming you have not yet made this website, so why not download blue voda web builder and begin preparing your pages. You should go through all the tutorials about building a website with blue voda and by the time you do this, your account should be ready to publish.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yes I do have the website, shame on me though, to tell you honestly I've known BV for almost 10 months now, I did used to develop my website, when I am ready to publish someone told me to try the other hosting company and I did but I am having trouble in uploading my pages so I finally decided to get an account to BV and trying to transfer my current domain. Hopefully they will do that by the end of the day. Right now I did develop also a different website that I am trying to publish to attached to my account, I am trying to register the domain but it keep going to create a new account, I don't know how to register a new domain.
      Thanks and hoping for help.
      janeth

Comment

All transfer requests are placed within 60 miutes of us receiving them, the entire transaction is fully automated on our end, if there are any delays it is from (a) the customer not following the instructions...Or (b) Your previous web host dragging there feet about the transfer. Transfer delays have nothing to do with VodaHost (All we do is put in a transfer request, the speed of the transfer depends entirely on the efficiency of your old web hosting company)...Saying that, under the best case scenerio transfers can take up to 72 hours, please be patient. After the 72 hour period has lapsed, please contact our domains department for an update.

If you would like to purchase additional domain names, please click the below....

https://vodahost.com/modernbill/order/orderwiz.php?v=4

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks I appreciate your help, was able to got my new domain, working on it.
          janeth

Comment

Working...
          X