• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amberlodge1
    Private First Class

• Dec 2005

About MP3

I have been waiting ages for my hosting to expire to give Vodahost a try but I have a few questions.

1. Are there any trial offers to procpective customers

2. I run my own UK top 40 ringtone website and offer them free in mp3 format but ave seen it mentioned that you cannot use mp3.

So a straight question...Can I host my own mp3 files for download on VodaHost?

3, Are there any Coupon offers curently for new customers ?

Paul
  • fnt
    Captain

• Mar 2006

Re: About MP3

paul,
    yes you can use mp3. You can have it play on your site... you can have them be able to download it also.

paul
    www.follownotrends.com

Comment

• nlnieu16
      Major

• Jul 2006

Paul you need to have the owners permission of course to provide their content on the net. But it's possible.

There are coupon offers were to find them is another question. If you like to try out if the building works for you just download and try to build. Only for the publishing you need to have an account.
      www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.nl
      www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

You can build any website you wish, within legal parameters.
        MP3 files are fine, but aren't always universally "functional" for all browsers, and may be more complicated when using Blue Voda. If you elect to use a shopping cart as a foundation, however, you will find the process extremely easy and seamless.
        > To blend a website builder tool and the cart functionality you are seeking for MP3, explore Soholaunch, the premium website builder available FREE with your VodaHost account.

By the way.....who told you that you had to wait until your other site expired?? Get your VodaHost account today and start building in the meantime! When you have something up, merely re-direct your domain to point to your new Voda-Hosted website.......
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• LadyEye
          General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Amberlodge1
          I have been waiting ages for my hosting to expire to give Vodahost a try but I have a few questions.

3, Are there any Coupon offers curently for new customers ?

Paul

The General has just posted a Merry Christmas Coupon ... looks like you are joining at the right time!! Good Luck & Welcome

See the coupon post here

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X