This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope & apology 1st question of many

after much research it looks like we might take the last step and take the plunge into voda hosting. My name is Blue and we want to put our local hair salon on the web for new and existing customers. Since the potential is limitless where we can go with this, my question is this. in building and designing our own web site, having domain address printed on cards, various forms etc. & while we learn web design from scratch. Will we be able to put a simple one page temporary site out there ,say just our logo,price list, service menu, phone #, etc. while we design a full web site from our visions of a multi-page, interactive site in the image that we want to express about our business??? Thank you as we are very excited about learning & working to manifest our dream website. Sorry as I do tend to go on a bit but there is a question in there.

Re: hope & apology 1st question of many

Hi Blue,

Yes, while you are designing your main site, you will be able to put up a simple holding page with your logo, contact details and any other details you choose, this holding page is easily replacable once your main site is ready.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: hope & apology 1st question of many

thank you very much. now awaiting my 24 hours for verification of payment for a years hosting. I've spent 3 days reading the site and am quite excited to get into designing my site. I'm sure I'll have many more questions to come and hope I get to the piont where I'll have an answer or two. blue

Comment

Working...
      X