• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ogeid
    Corporal

• Dec 2006

Hi all!!

My name is Diego, I am from Spain (so sorry for my english lol) and I am looking for a good hosting(like all people) for a new personal project. I need to buy a hosting in a few hours and I am a little bit confuse, but I think that vodahost can be my eleccion. All the services that you offer looks so good, but I only hope that the reality will be like that. I will look for more companies in the next hours and if I donīt find anything better (here all looks like perfect, but I think that for a personal website and for a student like me can be a little bit expensive, but only for this, not for all the services, in this case it has a very good price) i will be one more in this comunity. Regards and happy cristmas people!!
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: Hi all!!

Hola Ogeid,

Feliz Navidad Amigo!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Ogeid
      Corporal

• Dec 2006

Muchas gracias, te deseo lo mismo!
      I have been watching some posts in the forum and i have seen that you offer some cuppon of $30 dollars. Is still possible to get this cupon? A gift present for Spain... In this special time... lol Bye bye

Comment

• Ogeid
        Corporal

• Dec 2006

I am a new user of vodahost! I have register my account just now. See u soon!

Comment

• Dream Lady
          Major General

• Feb 2006

Welcome Ogeid! We have a lot of people in Spain that participate on the forums. We hope to see you around!
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
          X