Sample sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sample sites

I'm in the process of building my site using BV software, but I'm still wondering if Soholaunch might be the better way to go. I want to sell my handcrafted jewelry but I have no html or web knowledge and I'd like to have thumbnails that open up to individual pages with large close ups and product descriptions. It looks like I can do all that with BV but I can't be sure as this is taking longer than I thought.

Are there any sample sites where I can go and look and see what a Soholaunch and BV sites look like and how they navigate? It would be nice to see what others have been able to do with these tools.

Re: Sample sites

You can look at lots of different sites using both - if you click on the Pinata Palace or A Child's Palace sites in my signature, you'll see 2 ecommerce sites built using BV.

Here is an ecommerce site built using Soho by Karenmac of this forum: http://www.grannyscountrynook.com/

There are plenty more of both - but I know Karen won't mind me posting her store :)
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thank you Bethers. Your sites are very nice. How did you make the buttons on your Child's Palace site? They look like you did them yourself to match the theme of your site. My frustration comes from not being able to figure out how to do things like that.

Comment

Well, my shopping cart (cart manager) allows for the usage of my own buttons - and it's really easy with them. Most of the others you can do your own - some easily, some not so easy. I just asked Karen and she said they'd be easy to do in Soho also. So whatever cart you pick - somehow we'll figure out how to do them. I still am working on a button to match the pinata site - but haven't liked anything I've done so far :) But when I do - it'll just be a matter of replacing a picture that's been uploaded. Then all buttons will be changed at once.

And, if you need help figuring things out - ask - someone here will probably be able to help. And feel free to email me if you want with specific questions. If I can help, I will.
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Stone,

I customized the buttons on this store too:
          www.charmingnoveltees.com

As Beth said, thats a simple thing to do, just a matter of finding the image on your storebuilder and replacing it with your own. I just didnt do it on Grannys because I havent thought of one that would look good yet. :)

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you ladies, I will be in touch. This software is the only web builder that I've been able to be even remotely successful on but even so, I still get frustrated with all the things I can't seem to figure out how to do because I have absolutely no web building knowledge.

Comment

And that's where you should use the tutorials and this forum stone - as you'll get the help you need!
              Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

All I have is a dialup connection so a lot of the video tuts won't run for me. I'm going to keep trying with the BV although I'm wondering if Soholaunch might not have been easier.

Comment

Working...
                X