• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • francebythesea
    Private First Class

• Dec 2006

A few questions

Hi..I haven't signed up yet..still learning how to use the forum..I assume a 'thread' is a new posting??
    Dana
    Dana Caple-Smith
    Sechelt, BC Canada
    St Jean de Luz, France

email:info@stjeandeluz.org
    reservations@francebythesea.com
    dana@commenterprise.com

URL: www.francebythesea.com
  • Jeremy
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: Still testing the waters

.. a thread is what you just started.

You may now notice that I can reply, other people too, and yourself .. which is a 'thread' ..

.. a post is a message that someone posted on the thread, mostly what I am doing right now is a post.

.. are you planning on starting a website? .. do you need help to get started to purchase your hosting, got questions?
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• francebythesea
      Private First Class

• Dec 2006

Re: Still testing the waters: Take 2

Thank you Jeremy for your response. Yes, I do have ?. I will be recreating my www.francebythesea.com site on a few new domain names, then I want to 'get it out there' so it gets as many hits as possible. I would like to join Blue Voda. I'm assuming:

- I buy the yearly pkg for hosting Annual Billing US$95.40 every 12 months - works out to US$7.95 pm

I reserve the names thru Blue Voda? On one of the names I wish a .fr extension..I don't see this choice?

I will be transfering francebythe sea to blue voda hosting also (so 3 sites) + I wish to make up another website for my pilot husband who is opening a flight school, so 4 sites hosted in total. Price?

The web site builder is included in the hosting price? This includes the FTP 'uploader'??

In terms of 'getting more hits'..should I go to google adwords and yahoo or do you have a service/system?

Thanks Jeremy. I'm eager to get going. I just need to 'familiarize myself' with with forum..and clarify these points.

Dana
      Dana Caple-Smith
      Sechelt, BC Canada
      St Jean de Luz, France

dana@commenterprise.com

Comment

• philipc9635
        Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

Re: Still testing the waters

Hi Dana

You can download the Blue Voda Website builder for free to get started but you will need to join Vodahost to publish your pages. The FTP comes with the hosting and is very easy to use. The hosting is paid yearly but is a great price for the assistance and support from Vodahost and the people in the forum.

In terms of hits do you mean which is best in terms of profitability or are you talking about Search engine hits. Jeremy might have already answered before I post this.
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

• francebythesea
          Private First Class

• Dec 2006

Re: Final Questions:

Hi Phil
          Not all the questions were responded to:
          So- I buy the yearly pkg for hosting Annual Billing US$95.40 every 12 months - works out to US$7.95 pm and the web builder is free..correct?

I reserve the names thru Blue Voda? On one of the names I wish a .fr extension..I don't see this choice?

I will be transfering francebythe sea to blue voda hosting also (so 3 sites) + I wish to make up another website for my pilot husband who is opening a flight school, so 4 sites hosted in total. Price? Is all this included?

In terms of 'getting more hits'..should I go to google adwords and yahoo or do you have a service/system? What I am referring to is having people 'search' ..vacation rentals in France..and having ours come up so it has a good presence and people visit the site..

Thanks..as soon as this is clear, you've got my $:) Dana

Dana Caple-Smith
          Sechelt, BC Canada
          St Jean de Luz, France

dana@commenterprise.com

Comment

• VodaHost
            General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: A few questions

1) Yes we do provide a free doamin name but not a .fr extenstion. Only the below...

.com / .net / .org / .info / .us/ .biz / .co.uk / .org.uk / .ca /.in
            Price? Is all this included?
            Yes

should I go to google adwords
            Yes

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X