• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trapper
    Private

• Jan 2007

Autoresponder / Newsletter Features

Hi - I am a bit unclear as far as the autoresponder feature in BV. I have done a search for “autoresponder” in the forums and what I read makes things even more unclear.

I am also unclear as to whether the autoresponder in BV and the newsletter feature in
    Soholaunch are the same thing or two different features.

I want to create a lead capture page on my site and be able to provide a newsletter to subscribers. I read somewhere that the newsletter feature in Soholaunch will allow me to send a newsletter daily, weekly, or monthly.

Under the daily option does this mean I could send the newsletter one day wait two days and send another etc. in other words I can pick which days I want the newsletter to be delivered?

Can the autoresponder or newsletter feature be preloaded so that when each person signs up they would get the newsletter delivered in a sequential manner starting with 1 even though other subscribers may be receiving newsletter 5?.

Are there any limits to how long the newsletter can be delivered – in other words could I preload (if possible to preload) 50 or more newsletters to go out in a sequential manner?

And finally what is the limit on the number of subscribers?

Thanks in advance!
  • Dori
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Sep 2006

Re: Autoresponder / Newsletter Features

Hi Trapper,
    I started my site in Soho but have switched to BV and I have to tell you it is NOT because of the newsletter program. The newsletter program in Soho is great! I only tested it a couple of times but... wow!
    It is not the same as the autoresponder in BV. Soho has its own autoresponder too.

As to 'preloading' for new customers, that would be the autoresponder which you could place a link to your newsletter #1 and make it easy for them to get started.

You can pretty much do everything you asked, but I am unsure of the limits. Your best bet is to post on the SohoLaunch forum and they can answer you there, here is the link http://forum.soholaunch.com/
    Good luck!
    Naturally Yours,
    Dori
    www.earthelixirs.com
    www.earthelixirsinc.com
    www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
    www.virtualdesigndiva.com
    www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

• Trapper
      Private

• Jan 2007

Re: Autoresponder / Newsletter Features

Hi,

Thanks for responding and thanks for the advice I will have a go at it and see what response I get.

Trapper

Comment

Working...
      X