• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kingtracks
    Corporal

• Jan 2007

questions and concerns

We currently have a fully functional web site and on line store/gateway, etc.

Since cust service isn't open on Sun. maybe someone out there can help.

Right now we are hosted by Ehost pro and have a friend who has helped set all this up. We have little knowledge of whole system (ie. gateways (linkpoint), ecommerce (card service international) etc) and not sure if we can trust this person any longer.

We like what Blue voda/Voda host can offer, we'd like to join, however do we need to get new gateways, ecommerces etc or can we keep current and just transfer everything over to Vodahost?

Very anxious & confused...
    Teresa
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: questions and concerns

Please click the below for a complete list of features including pricings...

web hosting and domain names features list. Quality and affordable web hosting

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• kingtracks
      Corporal

• Jan 2007

I'm not sure if that answered my questions. Went to the link and it said it supported third party carts, but nothing about gateways. But it did say "free merchant account" would that refer to the gateway? And also would that be who would be responsible for crediting our bank account with the funds? Please excuse my ignorance, as I said we have had someone else do this for us and we are overwhelmed with all the terms and features of the online commerce idea!!!

Comment

• Bethers
        Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Teresa, Depending on how your website store is built you might be able to upload the entire store to VH- however, you also might have to completely rebuild - as it will depend on the builder and if it can be hosted anywhere.

Your gateway, etc you would want to make sure, if building anew, that you choose an ecommerce solution that allows you to continue using your current choices if possible.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

• kingtracks
          Corporal

• Jan 2007

Bethers...thanks so much for replying.
          Would you recommend building anew, since we're not in love with what we have right now, or trying to transfer everything over?

Comment

Working...
          X