Considering Voda Host?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering Voda Host?

Hi, I need to set up a new website for my new business, ive never done this before and would like to clarify a few points before going any further:
    • What do I get if I go with Voda Host, do i get the ability to build a website and have it hosted with everything that goes with that process?
    • Can i use my own web address that i already have?
    • can i use .ca?
    • will the site be visable on all the major search engines?
    • What are the hidden extras with the whole process
    • What is the reliability of the website being available to my customers, are there any assurances?
    Thanks for any guidance you can give

Steve

Re: Considering Voda Host?

Steve

You can build a website and have it hosted for around $7.95 a month (great value). You get support from Vodahost and generous assistance from people in this forum.

You can use your own Domain name but I'm not sure if you can use .ca

You get one free submission to the search engines with Vodahost. But if your site has good content and with a bit of Search Engine Optimization the Search Engines will find your site anyway.

There are no hidden extras with Vodahost. If you build a website with the Blue Voda Builder you have to have an account with Vodahost to have it published.

I have been with Vodahost for almost 1 year and my site hasn't been down once in this time that I know of.

In summary you can't beat the affordability and support offered by Vodahost and especially the great help you'll get from this forum.

Hope this helps
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Working...
    X