Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 or more domain name in 1 web hosting account

Hi !!!
    I am from Croatia and I hope you excouse for My bad English.
    I wish join and become vodahost customer,but I have a few questions.

1. How many domain name I have in one Web hosting account of
    24,000 Mb Disk Space?

2. If existing possibility for more then one domain name in one account,are they each domain name have your own user name and password ?

Thank you !!!

Re: 1 or more domain name in 1 web hosting account

Hi,
    1.Yes you can host unlimited domains per account. But you naturally would have to purchase extra domains.
    2. Yes you could set up ftp to each domain. But you would open a big security risk if others were using this.

NOTE: You won’t be able to set this up as a reseller style of account. This wouldn’t be allowed by Vodahost.
    The multiple domains allowance is for each single account holder’s use only.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I´am not understand "NOTE"

NOTE: You won’t be able to set this up as a reseller style of account. This wouldn’t be allowed by Vodahost.
      The multiple domains allowance is for each single account holder’s use only.

Do you mean ? : I don´t resell my disk space,but if I buy 5 or 10 domain name and edit as my Web Page it´ OK ???

Comment

As long as you own the account, and as long as YOU control/act as webmaster, then you should have no problems.
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Not excactly. Reselling your hosting space is prohibited. You must be at least the technical responsible of the domains, declared as such during the domain registration, and resulting such in WhoIs. We do understand that we cannot check every single account to find out if the domains are really related to the account owner, however if this is proved, which means that you are reselling space, the account will be immediately shut down.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you as rapid answer !

Comment

I know that you are prohibited from reselling, but if your account has 20 addon domains which are all registered to you, then (as I understand it)
              if you build and maintain those 20 addon domains, there will be no problems??

Have I got that right ? .....please clarify.
              Have fun
              Regards..... David

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
                I know that you are prohibited from reselling, but if your account has 20 addon domains which are all registered to you, then (as I understand it)
                if you build and maintain those 20 addon domains, there will be no problems??

Have I got that right ? .....please clarify.
                Absolutely no problem with this. I was addressing oriobilly. Since he asked about separate usernames and passwords, it is logical to assume that he needed them for different persons, which also makes me think of reselling. Control / act as webmaster is not enough, you must be AT LEAST the technical responsible (even better if the account holder is the domain name(s) owner.). If the owner of the domain name is a totally different person, you cannot host these domains in the same account.
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Navaldesign,

I was asking for my own information as I always like to
                  keep on the right side of things...................
                  Have fun
                  Regards..... David

Comment

You are welcome David.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

I am understand all, but confuse mee unlimited FTP account.What for if only mee edit my domain and my Web page?

I hope you understand mee becouse my english is so bad?,or I must try higher ???

Will you please excouse!!!

Comment

You may have users that need to upload / download on your site, in dedicated folders. That's why unlimited FTP accounts are available.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                          X