Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Join The Family?

Hi,

I have been using the website builder just to see what i could do and if i needed a degree to use it. It's wonderful i can do almost everything i want and somethings i never knew i could.

My questions are

1) I'm originally from England but now living in South Holland, and i am thinking of joining VodaHost, is this possible and will i get the same package as offered?

2) I already have a website with another company but its so expensive every month and i get much less for my money, could i have the domain name transferred to VodaHost?

Thanks for your time,

Sue,
    Bracador

Re: Can I Join The Family?

Yes, you can get the standard VH package.
    And, Yes, you can have your website transfered to VH, if it is unlocked. You can submit a suport ticket to ask for the free One Time transfer. Please, after purchasing your account and publishing this website pages in it, BEFORE you ask for the transfer, POINT your nameservers to the VH nameservers that you will receive with your welcome email. This way you will not have downtime.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi,Thanks for the quick reply, I am still thinking about it all. I rushed into connecting with another company so i'm taking a little more time over this step.Thanks again,

Comment

Hi Bracador, If you transfer to vodahost, you will not regret it.
        I had the same problem as yourself lasy may and here I am
        still enjoying the many advantages that we, the vodahost family, have.

good luck
        and

have fun...............
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...