I need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help

Hello every one, my name is Vlad and I have a few questions. But fist let me say that I am new to website building so I may need allot of advice on my plans. Ok what I want to do is build a website that has games in it, and a chat room also. I have read about Soholaunch and it looks to offer what I am looking for. But can anyone point me in the right direction for what I want to do. All the help I can get would be very nice, thank you for taking the time to read this..

Re: I need some help

If your new to web building, you may be better off trying the Bluevoda website builder first.
    BV can be downloaded to your computer and can then be worked on offline.
    whereas Soho is an online builder.

Bear in mind that you will need a hosting account with Vodahost before you can publish/view your site on the web.............
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Ah yes, I've downloaded BV yesterday and have been working on my website since. But, how would I get an Vodahost hosting account? Also when I get the account would I be able to download Soho for free?

Comment

Yes, after you have purchased a hosting account with VH you'll be able to download Soho. But Soho is an ecommerce website builder, and you haven't mentioned that you are doing ecommerce?

The things you mentioned you can do with Blue Voda.

Now, that doesn't mean you shouldn't build a site in Soho - especially if you're looking for ecommerce.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Well, I am fairly new to BV and was looking through the products and what they offered. I just thought that Soho would be a wise choice for what I am planning to do. But if you say I can build all what I want in BV, then I might just stick with that. Although what really attracted me to Soho was the Administrative features and tools it had to offer, so that was why I want to go with Soho. But thanks for your help Beth and David.

Comment

You'll have all the administrative tools and features with BV also - they are two different builders. Both good. Soho is built to gear towards e-commerce.

Truthfully, you will like either - but you should know that BV has more tools and the complete cpanel.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Ok, thanks beth. But I have to ask something else. Well the fact that I really haven't used BV that much, it seems like the perfect tool for my dreams of building a game based website. But say if I wanted to make money off these games, and that people that come to my website would pay for subscriptions to access certian features, will BV still give me the ability Soho would when doing this? Also well BV give me the power to ban people if they didn't abide by the rules of my website, and or demerit them? The same goes with making post in my forum which I will make, and the chatroom which I will work on making also?

Comment

Working...
              X