Just need some basic help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just need some basic help

First I want to say HELLO! to everyone. I just want to see if I understand the web building options.

1) Blue Voda web site builder is Free? So I could take my time (months) learning how to build a nice site. However, if I want to actually publish it to see if I really have a working site, then I simply have to pay a basic hosting fee (like $9.95 per month). Correct?

2) With Soholaunch I have to pay for the software (I don't know the price) and the big difference is it can be set up to sell online. Correct?

If someone could help my out I would grately appreciate it!!!

Re: Just need some basic help

Confused.. number one is correct.

Number two, if you purchase hosting Soholaunch is included and set up for ecommerce. You will still need things like a merchant account or use paypal.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hey Confused, You can't go wrong with Blue Voda. This is a great place to build websites. Take your time, assimilate the info, and learn some great stuff!!

Comment

Originally posted by Confused
        First I want to say HELLO! to everyone. I just want to see if I understand the web building options.

1) Blue Voda web site builder is Free? So I could take my time (months) learning how to build a nice site. However, if I want to actually publish it to see if I really have a working site, then I simply have to pay a basic hosting fee (like $9.95 per month). Correct?

2) With Soholaunch I have to pay for the software (I don't know the price) and the big difference is it can be set up to sell online. Correct?

If someone could help my out I would grately appreciate it!!!
        Confused: I, like you, thought this is way too good to be true.
        Don't let doubt get in your way of signing up with Vodahost, and get the best and easiest to use website building program on the internet today. You want to build your site with a template? NO PROBLEM! You want customer service that is REAL customer service? NO PROBLEM! You want your site to have a forum, pictures, a form builder? WHATEVER! The only problem I can see that you may have, is deciding whether you want to pay monthly or go for the gusto and try it for a year. Obviously the choice is yours, but I couldn't read your post and NOT reply. Good luck with finding anything else that has half as much to offer as Vodahost.
        Continued success,
        perb31
        perb31
        "There is no place like this place so this must be the place", The Place Tavern - E Heideman

www.gilbertfuneralhomes.com

Comment

Thanks for the replies! I though my post was deleted (I posted it under the "General" section), but then today I somehow managed to get here. I will have to hit my back button a few times to see how I got here. It dose seem to good to be true so I had to ask questions at the risk of sounding like a dummy. I was thinking of try Web Studio 4.0, but they want around $170 for their program and I'm not sure I can even do this, so I didn't want to spend the money on it. (money is a bit tight right now). I'm glad I'm here now though. You people seem like a friendly bunch.

I downloaded the Blue Voda and I'm a little lost (OK, a lot lost). I guess I have to slow down. I watched all the tutorials for Blue Voda and Soholaunch before downloading it and now my brain feels fried. I think I will try to watch the tutorial for what ever it is I am trying to do at the time and see how that works. Right now I feel like it will take small miracle to make a good web site. I can't even make a couple web pages and link them together or put anything on them at this point, but have not spent hardly any time with it yet, so I guess I will give a try as soon as I get a chance and see if I can pull it off.

I hope the people on here are helpfull and patient! I hope everybody has a good day and thanks again for responding!

Comment

Your best bet is to start with a game plan, close down the software and put pen to paper and plan it out...click the below for inspiration

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/web...r-website.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

He is right. It will all come together better if you have a plan, well thought out. Figure out generally what you want your site to look like, but more importantly what you want it to contain, and to say.
              Then do as you have, watch the relevent tutorial to the thing you are doing (after having watched them all), and jump right in.
              It's not like you can really make a mistake, because you can always have 'do-overs'.
              If you get stuck, post a question here in the section that best fits, and lots of people will jump in and help you.
              We have all gone through the beginning stagefright phase. Not to woorry,
              You will be amazed at what you can do.
              Welcome!
              Liz
              www.sebastopolparty.com
              www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Thanks. I will give myself a break and then start again and take it a little at a time. I have already seen all the tutorials. That was actually part of the problem. To much info to fast. I will just stick to the task at hand, like just adding a button instead of trying to whip out a web site in under an hour. It's really nice to hear that "lots of people will jump in and help". I will just take slow and easy. Besides, I'm a long way away from even having a product to sell. I have found out knowing what you want to sell and actually making it all come together are two very differently things.

Comment

I have registered my site, now what should be the next step, i mean i want to upload the main page. how should i do it?

Comment

I need some help.

Comment

I have an account with my website but I also have two others website I created with BlueVoda software how can I publish those new website with my account?

Comment

Did you buy vodahost account? All that should be in your welcome package. If its elsewhere we cant help you.

You might check the playboy club for answers tho!

:) Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                        X