Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 day domain transfer rule

Hello Friends,
    Prior to signing up with VodaHost I need to know about this domain info of not transferring over a domain name to start up a website until a 60 day period. I purchased my domain name from Go Daddy and I also have a website parked there too. A friend of mine was helping me get on with *********, I found VodaHost and more impressed with what you have to offer. (Friend would get kick back if I transferred to DH and wanted to have me pay her to help me build my website). I am computer challenged but feel your tutorials can teach me, giving me the freedom to do what I want. So I want to have a VodaHost account and transfer my parked domains to you. I was previously with BeHosting due to another professional friend before being parked at GoDaddy. Am I really stuck for 60 days? It's a cool domain name CancerStinks.com and I want to get going with it.
    Warmly, Patti

Re: 60 day domain transfer rule

No worries, you can leave your domain name at GoDaddy for as long as you like. All you have to do is point it at VodaHost by updating the name servers and it will work on our servers perfectly...We will send you full instructions in your welcome letter...Click the below for a tutorial on how to do this....

http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/dns/dns_godaddy.htm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: 60 day domain transfer rule

You should feel 100% confident that you will find the means and support to accomplish your plan for your website with VodaHost. Using Blue Voda (the FREE website builder tool that is lightyears ahead of "Daddy's" tool that you pay for) and all the "extras" included with your Account is a no-brainer, for everything is very easy to use from the get-go and you do not need to compromise the results in any manner either.

I too, have domains parked "there" (currently more than 80), and am in no way a "guru" of any sort, but I have been able to feel quickly and completely comfortable desiging websites that attest to the unbridled creativity we share and the versatility of the available VodaHost technologies!

Welcome! Looking forward to working with you!

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X