Question about formatting product options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about formatting product options

I am thinking about switching to VodaHost with my website.

1. Can I keep my domain name?

2. I have 10 drop down choices for product finishing options when the
    customer places an order. Will I be able to have this with VodaHost?

3. Are there any hidden monthly or start up costs with VodaHost?
    RE: shopping cart, etc.

Thanks, jars7

http://www.decoratingwithelegance.net

Re: Question about formatting product options

Hi jars7:

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. No

I would recommend that you take a look at all of the tutorials if you haven't already in order to see what all BlueVoda and VodaHost have to offer and make sure it fits your needs. I would also recommend browsing the various forums and asking questions. I looked at your current website and you can do all of what you have and MORE with Vodahost! Like anything else...do your research, but you will find that Vodahost will more than meet your needs!
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

You have stumbled to the right place, full of help from other members, no Hidden fees, 24 hrs tech support.
      jahnSELE

Comment

As for a shopping cart - it depends on which on you choose to use as to what the costs and variables are you can do. That has nothing to do with your hosting account.

Soho is an included shopping cart - I don't know if you can have 10 drop down choices in Soho right now - I use a different shopping cart - and can have as many as I want - but I do pay for the cart I use.

The choices in how/what you do are yours - and there will be no hidden charges, but yes, there will be charges for some things - I can't tell you what you'll need without know what method you elect to use. (For example if you choose to build in Soho, you won't pay to use that e-commerce builder, but if you're using a merchant account, you'll need to purchase an SSL certificate and dedicated IP.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X