• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikejust
    Staff Sergeant

• Apr 2007

HI.. I'm just looking and thinking

Hello,

I am so new, the paints still wet.. I have a large 1,000 plus page web site that I have outgrown because the pages are dynamically created and meta tags can only be used on one page.. so i am thinking of switching web hosts or starting another web site.. but am scared to death..

My family income depends upon the business being generated from the existing web site www.treetables.com is it's address.. and i understand if i move my domain name, likely the time interrim involved could cause me to drop from my current rankings.. THAT would be disasterous.. any suggestions..

Plus there is the learning curve time.. to figure out how this host system works...

are all the pages of this host statically created or dynamicly (sp) created? Can they individually accessed by search engines and can they each (page) have it's own tags that are accessed by spiders.. ??

i will keep checking back here...

thanks so much ..

mike
    Kindest of Regards,

Just Mike
    www.treetables.com
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: HI.. I'm just looking and thinking

I would suggest that you download the blue voda website builder and begin viewing tutorials and trying the building process of blue voda. With plenty of help and instruction you will find it one of the easiest site builders out there ...

I would suggest doing all of this before you moved your hosting. What I mean by that is, once you are comfortable with the blue voda website builder, begin making your pages that you will want, all 200 of them with your blue voda website builder.

Apply all links etc. to your pages, and have them "ready, set, to go".

Once you have accomplished this task with definite assurance, order your webhosting account with VodaHost, make the transfer of your domain name to Voda servers ... and once this is ready, within a few days of your doing so, you will have all your pages ready to just simply publish, all in a couple of hours ...

No down time necessary ....

All pages are indexed, spidered and meta tags as well. There are things like a ror sitemap that you also apply to your index page of your website, which you will read more about as you view this forum.

That is what I think will work for you ...

For instance, you can pull down a current page from the internet within your blue voda web builder. This will help you to build your new pages more quickly. You will have to make some adjustments, like links, etc., and re-inserting images again, but any text content should be okay other than making a few adjustments ....

Hope this helps you think about what you need to do ...

You will never run out of space with VodaHost, nor bandwidth, the program is awesome, user friendly and there is a ton of support right here, waiting for you, to accomplish this.

Good Luck with your looking, thinking & decisions!! We welcome your arrival.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Mook25
      Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by LadyEye
      I would suggest that you download the blue voda website builder and begin viewing tutorials and trying the building process of blue voda. With plenty of help and instruction you will find it one of the easiest site builders out there ...

I would suggest doing all of this before you moved your hosting. What I mean by that is, once you are comfortable with the blue voda website builder, begin making your pages that you will want, all 200 of them with your blue voda website builder.

Apply all links etc. to your pages, and have them "ready, set, to go".

Once you have accomplished this task with definite assurance, order your webhosting account with VodaHost, make the transfer of your domain name to Voda servers ... and once this is ready, within a few days of your doing so, you will have all your pages ready to just simply publish, all in a couple of hours ...

No down time necessary ....

All pages are indexed, spidered and meta tags as well. There are things like a ror sitemap that you also apply to your index page of your website, which you will read more about as you view this forum.

That is what I think will work for you ...

For instance, you can pull down a current page from the internet within your blue voda web builder. This will help you to build your new pages more quickly. You will have to make some adjustments, like links, etc., and re-inserting images again, but any text content should be okay other than making a few adjustments ....

Hope this helps you think about what you need to do ...

You will never run out of space with VodaHost, nor bandwidth, the program is awesome, user friendly and there is a ton of support right here, waiting for you, to accomplish this.

Good Luck with your looking, thinking & decisions!! We welcome your arrival.
      Some excellent advice there by Ladyeye. Practice with Bluevoda to get a feel of the webbuilder and build the site then when you are happy you can purchase the webhosting.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

• mikejust
        Staff Sergeant

• Apr 2007

OK - well lain out advice. I am making an assumption the web builder tool is not an ongoing monthly cost.. Sounds good.. thank you so much for your well organized answer.. I meet with a few folks tonight. All of whom are looking for a host... I will bring them here to let them see what you all have to say..

thanks again

mike
        Kindest of Regards,

Just Mike
        www.treetables.com

Comment

• LadyEye
          General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by mikejust
          OK - well lain out advice. I am making an assumption the web builder tool is not an ongoing monthly cost.. Sounds good.. thank you so much for your well organized answer.. I meet with a few folks tonight. All of whom are looking for a host... I will bring them here to let them see what you all have to say..

thanks again

mike
          The web builder tool is totally 100% free. You only pay for web hosting and you can pay monthly or yearly or three years ... it's an awesome deal, really!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• mikejust
            Staff Sergeant

• Apr 2007

yep, sounds good.. We ( my small web dvlp class) and i are downloading the tool now and will play with it this week... Next class i have with them (next Wed.) we are going to review photo optimization and Voda..

thanks again..

mike in kansas
            (785) 658 3548
            Kindest of Regards,

Just Mike
            www.treetables.com

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Mike,

Just talk directly to the Voda Host people and see what they have to say.

I am sure they are going to tell you it is easy as eating pie.
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
              X