Can I use Blue Voda to edit any Template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brits
    Private

• Apr 2007

Can I use Blue Voda to edit any Template?

Hi, I have downloaded Blue Voda and then saw a Great template on the site. I clicked on the template and it is soooooo nice! Now I am wondering if I can use Blue Voda to edit this template? Reason is that i saw that it is recommended to use Dreamweaver and some other programs to manipulate the site. Yes, there is quite a bit of Flash and I have never attempted anything like this before and before I get stuck with the template I would like to understand the limitations of Blue Voda. May I need to hand over the editing to some developer rather?
    O yes, I found the template at www.vodahosttemplates.com under the business section, page 31 and template number 12895.
    Also, once I have a template number,(like a friend to view some other remarkable templates) is there anyone that knows how I can navigate to the template on that site without going through a million pages?
    Thanks
    Brits
    Brits ( Durban South Africa )
    www.webstorm.co.za
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Can I use Blue Voda to edit any Template?

The template can be used with Blue Voda, however, to do any editing you willl need to do this yourself, Blue Voda is a web builder. If you are unfamiliar with the editing of a flash template, you would would have to hire someone interested in the job to do so ... there are experts around who could do this for you ... but something for you to think about ...

The Blue Voda web builder has many unique functions available to make a very nifty, looking website, marquees, rotators, the insertion of media objects and much much more ... might be easier and more rewarding for you to start this way ...

Welcome and we look forward to reviewing your site ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Mook25
      Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

You would either need macromedia flash which is here or some other flash editing software. I beleive there are some flash demos somewhere as well so that you can have a play around before you purchase.

If you don't want to purchase the program itself then the only other option i'm aware of is, as Lady Eye says , to get someone else to do it for you.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Hi Brits,

You know that Flash and all that gismo potrays a superb presentation but there are other things that you have to consider and the prime objective is to load your pages as quickly as possible before the surfer decides that "Aw the loading is too slow, cant be bothered to wait" and surfed somewhere else instead. A flash in a section of your website is okay but try to avoid Flash for your "index_page". Learn to use the BV Website builder it is a great software with fantastic support.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X