This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question before I purchase software

I am new to making a website and I wanted to know if this software will work for my needs. I am interested in making a gaming website in which members deposit money in an account and can send challenges to other members for various amounts of money in their account. I obviously need to be able to transfer money from member to member as well as have the availablity of members being able to make a profile in which others can view. I would like to be able to do other things, but these are vital to my website. Thank you for you help!

my forum username is: bcross90

Re: Question before I purchase software

Hi! Nearly everything is possible if you have the skills to write this type of script or know someone that can adapt a program to suite. What you are looking to do will involve quite a lot of planning for membership/money transfers/ Security/database & then being able to get these areas to interact with each other. No website builder can do this type of thing; it requires some other scripting/programming to get this off the ground. There are members here that may take on the work for you. But this would be for a fee.
    Maybe get used to using BV 1st & then get someone to help with the spe******t areas you need to create.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Also if you are talking about actual currency you will need to make sure you file the correct papers, and tax forms, because if you are exchanging a lot of money online your going to run into issues if your not handling it appropriately.

Also there is already a recent post about it a game, but check hotscripts.com , you can download a premade game script, but I wouldn't expect many people to play it since there will be many other website who have the same game if its downloaded

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

where do i start????

Comment

Originally posted by datruth47
          where do i start????
          What would you like to start? Would you like to become a Voda Host Customer and begin building your website with the blue voda website builder?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

It sounds to me like you would definatly need some sort of script to this and I would expect to have to pay a fee for it. You can find some free scripts at www.dynamicdrive.com or similar place like this so may possibly be able to put a few together to create something like what you're after.

Once you have the script you require it is really simple to add to BV, just a case clicking on a button and dragging a box to the required size and pasting in the code to the box.

Best thing to do is, as collectors info suggested, download BV and have a play before actually purchasing the hosting, that way you'll know if it's for you. Remember: You don't need to buy the hosting to use BV but do to publish the pages within it.
            Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
            FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

good advice from one and all..............
              Have fun
              Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
              Newbies / Beginners Forum
              FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
              My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
              Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
              X