• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zenas
    Private

• May 2007

The Free Domain !

Hello, I signed up with vodahost earlier today and forgot to put in the,"freedomain" for my 19.95 off price. I was going to pay with Paypal, but after I realized I forgot to submit the coupon,,, it was too late. Now my email is registered and I'm receiving an email invoice for $115.35. I haven't paid yet, because I'm trying to waive the Domain fee. However, now when I try to sign up and add the coupon, it wont let me, because my email is in the server. I haven't paid yet, but I'd like to get started on my page asap. How do I re-sign up without the 19.95 fee attatched to my invoice ?
  • larazovich
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: The Free Domain !

Originally posted by zenas
    Hello, I signed up with vodahost earlier today and forgot to put in the,"freedomain" for my 19.95 off price. I was going to pay with Paypal, but after I realized I forgot to submit the coupon,,, it was too late. Now my email is registered and I'm receiving an email invoice for $115.35. I haven't paid yet, because I'm trying to waive the Domain fee. However, now when I try to sign up and add the coupon, it wont let me, because my email is in the server. I haven't paid yet, but I'd like to get started on my page asap. How do I re-sign up without the 19.95 fee attatched to my invoice ?
    hi Zena. Not sure, but seems to me I did something similar in the beginning.
    I submitted a support ticket (at the top of the page where it says 'help me' and pled stupidity, and they helped me out, I htink. Anyway they can get you and answer.
    good luck
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• VodaHost
      General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: The Free Domain !

Since you have not paid yet, all is well. Please submit a support ticket asking to be removed for the database so you may re-order. Click the below to do this now....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X