Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members community

Hi!

I would like to know if it is possible to create a web page with Blue Voda for a members based community with individual profiles for each member including blog, chat etc? Some of the members will need to pay a member fee, is that managable with the existing features?

Grateful for your help!

Best,
    Dano

Re: Members community

Hi, you can get a Vodahost account & use BV to build most parts of your site & then either add a forum which is included with your account & free, or some software like this free one. http://www.boonex.com/products/dolphin/ to build up your community.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you for your prompt reply!

Just another question following on that; how will I combine the BV webpage with Dolphin? Can I use the Soholaunch with Dolphin as well?

Best,
      Dano

Comment

Hi, you would have to treat each program as an individual item that will only work as individual program for an area of your site. You will be able to place links between them, but none is capable of being able to interact with each other. (not without major work & money) BV you will be able to make look like one of the others easily. But not sure if it’s so easy to match the other 2 up on the looks side of things.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X