X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone advise please?

I downloaded BlueVoda and LOVED it!

I was given the task of building a site for my boss so I told him I wanted the Vodahosting with BlueVoda site builder etc and he paid up, pointed the domain to it and everything is great. My worry is that as I downloaded the site builder to my email address not the business one and built the site (well that sounds a bit presumptious actually - I am building, slowly, the site now) will my download of the site builder expire! Will I have to do it all again (please say no!) Can it be linked to the purchase of hosting so that I don't lose everything?

I hope that made sense.

The customer ID for the hosting is 15095 and the site builder was downloaded to me at my email address used to register here.

I am really worried about this now, I've built three pages already I'll die if I have to start again...really I will.

Maggie (S)

Re: Can anyone advise please?

No worries, if you are taking care of the site for your Boss, just have him email the confirmation emails, username, passwords, and publishing ip and you will publish the site from your computer ...

There is no time limit on the free software, the voda hosting is available, monthly, annually or even longer ...

You are fine, continue to build!!

Have a great day!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X