Question.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question.....

Currently I already have my domain name registered else where and I know that I can have it transferred, but if I sign-up now do I have to tranfer right away or can I choose when to do that so that I have time to build my new site and add my inventory?
    Decorating Memories S****books
    Live it, S**** it, Cherish it forever...

Re: Question.....

You can transfer at any time. You just have to register the domain name as your hosting account name but you don't actually have to add it until you are ready. You can have it repointed to the Voda servers at any time.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Well, you do need to specify a domain name when setting up your account, but like the Major mentions, you can simply use one you have registered elsewhere and make the DNS changes when you are ready to publish your site into.

>> Remember, when you sign up for a new account, if you type in "freedomain" in the coupon box, you are entitled to a free domain, and you can merely add your other domains to this account as "add-on" domains, and kill 2 birds with one stone!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you!
        Decorating Memories S****books
        Live it, S**** it, Cherish it forever...

Comment

Working...
        X