Purchasing more space and bandwidth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing more space and bandwidth

Site is going to get out of control in a hurry. Keeping it managable is good in theory, however with the database of downloads this may pop the 26gb, and my forum advertising is paying off. So, the question remains, and is not found on the pricing page.

How much is extra server space above and beyond the 26gig and how much is extra bandwidth?

Paul

Re: Purchasing more space and bandwidth

Hi, Extra disk space and bandwidth could be purchased at US$2 per gig per month. This was correct about 6 months ago, so I wouldn’t of imagined that it has changed?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

$2/gig server space or bandwidth or both? Can't find a post on it anywhere.

Should be ok for about 5 months, then the season hits and I'll have to retire...

Nice to have no competition on the web...

Paul

Comment

Hi, one of the Generals from admin should see this & confurm. But it maybe worth putting in a support ticket.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Don't worry, in a few days we are increasing our packages, for now it is $2 per extra gig of bandwidth and disk space.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

aha, more space!

Good. made a wise decision hosting with you. Do you even KNOW what the fabulous site GDADY (you know the one that ADVERTISES EVERYWHERE) charges for it's similar services???? I'm not going to go into the add-ons like their expensive site builders, etc....

Let's see. 212 .wmv files to download...
            Umm...... 346 .pdf files to download....
            umm.... 113 .mp3 files to download....

That's just the media folder in cPanel, it's going to be full by the weekend. More scheduled to upload this year as well....<sigh>

Forget the .jpg and .gif files........

Have waiting list of 142 subscribers ready to pay me....
            Not to mention all the freebie downloads...

A landmark site for soho I think. Virtually EVERY feature is used, with no custom scripts at all. No preparation off-site, just using the tools given in soho, editing in soho. No cut/paste coding or scripts either.

My only complaint is the lack of fonts. come on now, you couldn't give me more than the few that are included?

I'll post the announcement here when it's up and ready (my site that is)

Paul

Comment

Working...
            X