Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch and Merchant accounts

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading a bit about how the BlueVoda and Soholaunch work, and from what I can tell, you can start building your site with BlueVoda before you actually sign up for the Vodahosting, but how about the Soholaunch? Can you build your site with that before you pay for the hosting?

Also, Can you give me an idea of what the monthly fees are for the merchant accounts that you have? We have 2 websites with Stores Online currently but are trying to get away from using them. We will have to continue paying the monthly fee for ECI since we will still have 2 sites running with them. Do you know if it is possible to use a different merchant account with the Stores Online sites? Maybe we could drop ECI completely. We have to pay 30.00 a month plus .30 per transaction, which means .60 per sale. That is a lot to pay per month when you are not getting any sales yet.

Thanks for your help with this!!

Ronda :o)

Re: Soholaunch and Merchant accounts

No, as Soholaunch is an online site builder, so you must first purchase your account and install it (automatically done through your Control Panel)

VodaHost will provide details about the merchant account.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you again for your response NavelDesign, I really appreciate the info. We will look into it!!

Comment

Ronda,
        If you are using the SOL forum - I suggest you look at the suggestions there for merchant accounts - or Karenmac might jump in here also - as we can help you with that - and before you change hosts you will be better off getting away from ECI as they are not available with most other hosting companies.

As to building - if you look at my stores, all were built using Blue Voda, and then I use CartManager for my shopping cart. You could build this way without purchasing until the store is built. (CM is one of the few carts outside of SOL that allows use of ECI, but I still recommend you changing :) )

Both ways have advantages - but you need to first plan and know which way will work best for you - there is a LOT of information in the other fourm on the various ways people have moved.

Good luck.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Beth,

Thank you so much for the information. Is there a way that I can message directly to you as I have more questions that you might be able to answer?

Thanks very much!!

Comment

Ronda,

If you use the resources on the other forum, you know we have threads specifically for both of these items. I answered this before in one of the other threads you started or replied on here.

Lots of info already available to you, you just need to use it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X