existing domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• existing domains

I have several domains and I need to know if I transfer them to BV how does this work? I like the way your hosting works and am convinced that I can move forward much faster than I am with these other hosting sites with all the work that goes into them and getting nothing but mistake after mistake until it's figured out and by that time you forgot it! Would I have to have seperate accounts for each domain or can they all be pointed to your server and also I do not have a problem moving every site to you at all, I have 5 registered domains with servers already but want to move them to be able to use your building tools. Please let me know at your earliest convenience about this and can there be any discount for moving this many domains? It does not matter but you have to ask, thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon, Charles Greer
    Email-cgreer@wevdunit.ws

Re: existing domains

I am not sure if you mean this post or the other one I posted about the email I got saying for a 1 time setup fee of $9.95 you can be on your way but when I went to the site it says a $30 setup fee and 9.95 o month, Thanks Charles Greer cgreer@wevdunit.ws

Comment

Re: existing domains

The email you received is not from VH, and i can't know who sent it to you. Please look at http://www.vodahost.com/prices.htm for the correct pricelist and features. I suggest that you take the annual contract that has no setup fee and turns to be $7.95/month (payed yearly, $95.40)
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X