• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tonysart
    Private

• Jun 2007

not a customer yet

are there any other costs involved like to help get started templates are they extra ? I have a domain name already at go daddy .com called www.artbymouth.com pre-paid until 2015, but they don't really have any good web building software I am a disabled artist I paint with my mouth and I type with a stick in my mouth or in this instance I am using a voice dictation program. I want to be able to sell my art online I have several hundred pictures already scanned in and digitize my already have a PayPal account.

So please someone help me with the next step thank you Tony
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: not a customer yet

Originally posted by tonysart View Post
    are there any other costs involved like to help get started templates are they extra ? I have a domain name already at go daddy .com called www.artbymouth.com pre-paid until 2015, but they don't really have any good web building software I am a disabled artist I paint with my mouth and I type with a stick in my mouth or in this instance I am using a voice dictation program. I want to be able to sell my art online I have several hundred pictures already scanned in and digitize my already have a PayPal account.

Hi Tony, welcome to VodaHost. You can find the prices for webhosting at the top of the forum - Products & Prices. VodaHost offers very good rates and top quality tools to do the job, as well as plenty of support here on the forum.

Your domain name can be transferred to VodaHosting or you can simply point your exisiting domain to Voda Host Servers. Both are easy to do and there is lots of help for you to do so.

There are plenty of templates free here, and can be found here http://www.vodahost.com/library.htm You can also find much more there than just templates.

VodaHost offers free - the Blue Voda Web Builder and Soholaunch - you might want to have a look at the soholaunch builder where you have many things for sale. Both builders will do the job for you though.

So your next step, go and sign up with voda hosting and begin viewing the tutorials and build a great website.

We look forward to helping you along and viewing your website when complete.

If you like, you can view my tips I offer for building with the blue voda website builder ... you can find them here ... http://www.ladyeye.net/blue_voda_tips.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• pristinelife
      Captain

• Apr 2007

Re: not a customer yet

Originally posted by tonysart View Post

Tony, out of curiousity I went to your link above and found myself there for over an hour, admiring your beautiful artwork and reading your story. You are truly gifted, talented and blessed and you inspired ME in my
      "diffi-bility" to keep perfecting my own webpage which has many flaws in it still. The world needs more people like you, may God bless you more abundantly, Tony.

PS I can't even draw a straight line with a ruler, much less with anything else. I'm so looking forward to more of your pages in BlueVoda, please keep me informed Tony

Lucy
      Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
      Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

Working...
      X