• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krishnarv
    Private

• Jun 2007

Bluevoda sitebuilder OR Soholaunch

Hello Everyone

I am not able to understand the basic difference between Bluevoda sitebuilder and soholaunch.Someone please guide me.
    I am trying to create a website on sitebuilder and trying hard to pick various technical options.When I watched Soholaunch tutorial I found it much easier.If soholaunch is advanced version of sitebuilder or I need to work on site builder first and then move to soholaunch

KRISHNA (The Indian)
  • Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: Bluevoda sitebuilder OR Soholaunch

Hello Krishna!

SohoLaunch is not an advanced version of BlueVoda. BlueVoda Site Builder and SohoLaunch are two entirely different things and are used for different purposes. If you want an ecommerce type website - like an online store - then SohoLaunch may be the way to go for you. If your site is a more regular site - maybe selling only a few items or just informational then BlueVoda may be the way to go.

I hope this helps. If you need further assistance - please feel free to post back and someone will be happy to help.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Brn2Crz
      Sergeant

• Jul 2007

Girlonthehill,

Sitebuilder is free. You must host with Bluevoda to have Sololaunch free.

With Sololaunch you can build web pages like Sitebuilder with the additional feature of having the ability of a commerce page.

Am I correct?

Comment

• Dream Lady
        Major General

• Feb 2006

Brn2Crz: You are somewhat correct. The BV website builder is free to download and build all you want. However you will not be able to publish your site without purchasing a VodaHost Account. In order to access the Soholaunch for free, you must also have a Vodahost account.

Many people have built a bv site page and added in the soho ecommerce module to compliment their sites, but it is not necessary. There are also others who have built their ecommerce site totally using just the BV webbuilder program and quite successfully I might add.

There are many wonderful features and free programs available to you if you have Voda Host Account. Theres almost nothing you can't do....but you do need to have a VodaHost Account either way.
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• slamcoolboy
          Private

• Jul 2007

i have been unable to creat my web site (unable to design it please can you do that f

[quote=krishnarv;165197]Hello Everyone

i have been unable to creat my web site (unable to design it please can you do that. and send me the detals ?

I am not able to understand the basic difference between Bluevoda sitebuilder and soholaunch.Someone please guide me.

I am trying to create a website on sitebuilder and trying hard to pick various technical options.
          When I watched Soholaunch tutorial I found it much easier.
          If soholaunch is advanced version of sitebuilder or I need to work on site builder first and then move to soholaunch

salam yusuff

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Assalamualaikum Yusuff,

Blue Voda is a very easy website builder which you can download free. You can install Blue Voda in your personal computer at home and build your website from your house.

SohoLaunch is a software that you cannot use on your PC at home. You will first have to sign up with Voda Host for a web hosting account and then only SohoLaunch is made available to you. Soholaunch websites are built from your Server at Voda Host. It is an online website builder which is made available to you if you choose to use it, free of any charges.

Abu.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X