X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-language feature

Hi, dear admin,
    I haven't found in the features list (concerning soho. or BV) something talking about multi-language possibilities on the website (except for Oscommerce shopping cart).

Q: Is it possible to do something about it by a simple way? If yes, where can I find some explanations. I mean, to avoid to clone and translate website for each language.

Thanks for cooperation
    martinis

Re: Multi-language feature

Hi Martinis,

There has been a lot of enquires on multiple languages for websites but BV is not able to accomodate you on your question. The only solution is for you to prepare two sets of web pages one in English and the other in the language of your choice.

I myself is looking for a software that will enable me to construct or prepare a "language pack" in my mother tongue for my own website.

I came across a website offering "language packs" but they only have a
    few European language packs to offer". I will try to recall the name of the site and if I do I will broadcast it in this forum.

By the way what language are you looking for?
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi zuriat..,
      thank you. Here in Central Europe, usually website has 3+ different language- Eng-French-German or Span, Port, Ital...etc. I have no problem to translate but it's easy if feature exists. Otherwise we must make 2 or 3 sets of pgs as you said! If u find anything thanks for posting...

Thank you again
      martius

Comment

Hi Martius,

I found this in the Voda Talk Archives maybe it will help U.

www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi zuriatman,
          ...enouhg to devour.lol. I'll find a solution.Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X