Site intergration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site intergration

Hi Voda, just came across your software and it looks good from early impressions, hope I can use it.

I have a question for you..

1, I would like to use the payment product from nocreditcard.com and give access to my customers to sections of the site only available to them once they have paid using the mentioned software, could you please let me know if this will be possible, thanks.

Re: Site intergration

Using BlueVoda .. not so much .. any pages that contain this log-in source would not be able to work with BlueVoda.

Maybe contact navaldesign on the forum, he can help you with a log-in script and payment accounts etc. for your site.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Thanks Jeremy,

On signing up with nocreditcard they said their software can be intergrated with any site as long as you have some programming skills, they also offered the option of a free service to intergrate with the customers site, I wasnt sure if it would be that simple having had some major headaches recently.

Could it be that the Voda software could work with nocreditcard if a programmer could intergrate (and not a layman like me), I really like the look of BlueVoda and would be gutted if I couldnt use it.

Comment

Personally, I can't see it working with BlueVoda, and that you would have the pages that have to do with nocreditcard seperate and not made by BlueVoda ..
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Thanks again Jeremy,

I will contact nocreditcard tommorrow and ask them about their claim to "fix onto any site", will let you know their response as soon as I get a reply.

Comment

I went to that site (nocreditcard.com) ...

McAfee Site advisor told me that it has links to "adware, spyware, or other unwanted downloads".

There are four ratings and this site was Red. (red being the worst)

Just letting you know.
            http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

Ok, thanks PennieNPence,

I,ll take that onboard.

Comment

It *is* possible to integrate it into BV, but its a pain. BV is a html generator, it doesn't even give you access to edit all of the html on the page. Adding in scripts gives even more of a headache, but it is possible with a lot of effort.

I've done two jobs that I had to put scripts into BV pages and it definitely added a aggrivation to the job

Register/Login Script
                Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

I use Roman Cart.

You could use it and do one of two things:

1) after payment direct them to that page

2) E-mail them a password that allows them to get in that page.
                  (you will need to password protect the page)

What ever you decide make sure you put those pages in the robot.txt file so that search engines don't find the page and post it in there searches.
                  http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

Thanks again fellas, really appreciate this,

Its late back here in the UK so will try and speak more over weekend/next week, I might possibly need some freelance work doing with this, if your ok with this I would be happy to do buisness/discuss no problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X