• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lizzielh
    Private

• Aug 2007

a few basic questions

Sorry for being basic!

I currently have a Mr Site website and have my domain name registered with ********s. I am feeling v restricted by the templates that you have to stick to with Mr Site.
    1) How do I transfer my details to blue voda?
    2) When I have designed my site do I just need to publish or use ftp (this is the bit that has always daunted me!)
    3) how do i create links to other pages within my site - can i only do this when i have registered my details?

many thanks
    lizzie
    www.deliciouscards.co.uk
    (this is what my Mr Site looks like)
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: a few basic questions

Hi,
    • You can transfer everything to VH if you wish or you can just open an account with VH & start using the many facilities. You can then leave your domain were it is & just point it at the VH servers.
    • When you are set up with an account & if you are using BlueVoda, you create your page & just press publish. 1 or 2 seconds latter your page is there for all to see. The FTP facility is there for you to use if needed, but you wont need it for getting your BV pages on the web.
    • You can create all your pages & links beforehand, but the links to your other pages won’t work until you have them on your server.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X