Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Required Regarding My New Website !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Required Regarding My New Website !!

Hi

I am planning to open a new website. Currently i am running Entertainment website successfully which is designed by me in Asp language And To Extend It, I am planning now To Add Couple of New thing with new domain name.

The new features i am interested is to put comprehensive sort of photo album Gallery thing as i have around 30000+ pictures so i want to organize them properly .. And after searching a while I found this on net " http://gallery.menalto.com/ " which looks good to me (but if someone have other better option then pls let me know too) .. And second thing i want to add to my new website is forum And After going through i guess vbulletin & phpbb is i think recommended by lots of peoples around net and as i can afford vbulletin so i will go with it.

Common thing about this 2 features is php & mysql so i need web hosting supporting these tools and after searching a while i am here .. and i think vodahost looks really promising for me.

But before purchasing as i have not much knowledge of php version & mysql etc things i just want to ensure that Is vodahost support both these things i.e.
    1. http://gallery.menalto.com/
    2. VBulletin Board

And one more thing is I am locating in karachi pakistan, i have my Citibank E-Credit card , Does voda host accept order as i ready to verify it anyway they wish.

Looking forward for support and suggestions regarding is it anyway that someone can create this new website for me as i lack knowledge to this territory and i don't much time to learn all (like php and mysql i mean).

Iftikhar Hussain

Re: Help Required Regarding My New Website !!

There shouldn't be any issues installing either of those two php scripts. I have run vB without a problem, and I checked the requirements for the gallery and it meets the requirements.

You mentioned one of your other websites is created with ASP. ASP is a windows based language and won't run on VodaHost servers (VodaHost uses linux).

You may want to wait to hear from Vodahost about the payment, but I wouldn't think it would be a problem, but I don't really know.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: Help Required Regarding My New Website !!

Thanx for reply and clearing my doubts about these issue bro :) .. So shall i open a new ticket for payment issue before going through order or someone from voda will reply here .. shall i wait ?

iftikhar

Comment

Working...
      X