• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YVANYVAN
    Private

• Sep 2007

Masterpage?

Hello,
    It looks like BlueVoda is really a fantastic website builder.
    But I have a question.
    Is it possible to have a masterpage? When I put some text or image on the masterpage, or using a template, is this visible on each page that I've created? Or must I change every page when I want to put the same text on each page?

How can I manage that? How can I use the same template for each page automaticly?

Yvan.
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Masterpage?

Hi, you are better off creating a template of some sort. Try making your page in maybe 4 area's. Top/left side/middle/bottom if this is the look you want. Have it at a width of some ware between 800-1000 & a length that is good for most pages. Maybe (1000)
    Once you have these areas done add the menus to link all your pages together. If you have a few other common parts like a copy write notice & a header image? Add these as well. Once you are absolutely sure all is ok & you have tested it via your server, lock everything on the page. Then just clone this page every time you want a new page. When finished adding your extra images & text save as ???

Good luck.

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• YVANYVAN
      Private

• Sep 2007

I'll try this.
      Thanks for answering!
      Yvan.

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

You can use the method described in Single Menu Page with Bv and PHP for your whole template and only change the content that needs changing from page to page. Apply the instructions to the ENTIRE template and you are done
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X