• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Possum
    Private First Class

• Sep 2007

1000 Domains sub domains

Hi

I have a goal of having 1000 students. Each student gets their own access to my Vodahost account via a sub domain

I have the domain udopage.com. Can I my students for example have the sub domain peter.udopage.com..

My site will be a learning site for example...

And I will make sure all content is of the highest (family ) quality..As the students material will be made available to prospective employers.

Cheers Possum..
    Last edited by Possum; 10-02-2007, 12:40 AM. Reason: gramma and typo
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: 1000 Domains sub domains

Ahh....NO...

This is considered reselling and against our terms of service...each student must have his/her own account....Even if you are not charging for it...it is still considered reselling.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Karen Mac
      General

• Apr 2006

Well if youre a teacher, why does the school not give you space on their server? Most schools are networked these days, even elementary schools, to the school district, which maintains a server. I live in bodunk misery, and i helped network a school with less than 300 students to the DISTRICT server, so.. im finding it very odd that this issue was even raised.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Possum
        Private First Class

• Sep 2007

I'm not a teacher. I'm a programmer. Ive written an application that enables many (maybe 1000 maybe 1,000,000 who knows ) people to work together on tutorial type web sites. My application needs a place to live. That's why I'm looking at VodaHost. I can php my way around the subdomain thing. VodaHost has a good feel to it. I like this forum. I like the tutorials and I like the bandwidth here..

Cheers Possum..

Comment

Working...
        X