potential customer need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• potential customer need advice

I am the coordinator for my Neighborhood watch group. I am using your download to set up a web site. One thing that I want to be able to do on the site is let people post suspicious activities in the neighborhood. A forum would be nice but are funds are limited. Is it possible with the $7.95 monthly package for people to post suspicious activity? and if so, How do I do it ? Thanks, Struggling to build a web site.

Re: potential customer need advice

Howdy Neighbor

Welcome to vodaland, you've chosen a great hosting company and using the blue voda site builder should prove pretty easy for you especially with all of the wonderful help this support forum offers.

Indeed you already have a great idea to set up a forum with your own website. Voda Hosting offers a free phpBB forum that you can install once you join voda hosting and receive your log in details and more for your control panel. This way you can give the link to the neighborhood and everyone can join the forum and post the news there.

I might recommend to you, if you can, to choose the annual hosting with Voda Host, the price works out cheaper than paying monthly and you won't regret it. You can find the pricing and options under the products & price link at the top of this forum.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
      Howdy Neighbor

Welcome to vodaland, you've chosen a great hosting company and using the blue voda site builder should prove pretty easy for you especially with all of the wonderful help this support forum offers.

Indeed you already have a great idea to set up a forum with your own website. Voda Hosting offers a free phpBB forum that you can install once you join voda hosting and receive your log in details and more for your control panel. This way you can give the link to the neighborhood and everyone can join the forum and post the news there.

I might recommend to you, if you can, to choose the annual hosting with Voda Host, the price works out cheaper than paying monthly and you won't regret it. You can find the pricing and options under the products & price link at the top of this forum.
      Thats great, So it will not cost extra, and one annual payment is the way I want to do it since the homeowners association funds the watch. I assume that once I sign up there will be instructions on how to set it up?

Comment

Hi again

No extra cost for the forum, you can add it to your site .. and plenty of help is offered here is you need assistance. There are also members of this community that offer installation service and set up of a few extra things for your forum for very moderate pricing if you might encounter problems with the installation. You might want to have a look here http://angies-cyberscripts.org/demos/prices/ - one thing that I would recommend for sure is the installation of a spam mod ... this is modestly priced if you have trouble, but free help is also available here ...

Yes, lots of help and instructions!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks again and howdy back to you. I am from Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by neighbor View Post
            Thanks again and howdy back to you. I am from Texas.
            Hi, you can have a look at how I set up my forum as part of my website, this might give you some idea ... I built my website and the forum is just a part of it ...

Welcome again! I've been to Texas, liked it alot!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
            X