VodaHost/SOHO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VodaHost/SOHO

I am considering a VodaHost account for 3 domains, 1 already created and currently using SOHO with a purchased license, and 2 new ones that I was planning to also have use SOHO. Can I do this? Or would it be better to have one domain using SOHO and have the others be subdomains? Does SOHO do subdomains?

Re: VodaHost/SOHO

This depends on how you run your checkouts. You can only have one dedicated ip and ssl per account, so you would need three accounts. Soho will run in a subdomain, main domain or addon domain, but only one will work with the ssl and dedicated ip. You get one free copy of soho and you would have to PURCHASE any further copies, so no you cant reinstall that one license three times. Cheaper to buy three accounts than three licensed copies.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

So, could I use the free SOHO that comes with my Vodahost account with one domain, and the SOHO license that we already own with another domain?

Comment

Technically yes, you could, but only ONE could be attatched to the dedicated ip and ssl unless you purchased wild card ssl which is around 500 a year give or take depending on who you go with, and I have seen them as high as 1000. Also, you would have to contact soho direct for any tech support for this site. Voda would only support the one site for you. You would also have to install it, or have voda install it for you for a fee. So if you do payments other than paypal, or wild card ssl it wont work.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks, Karen. I appreciate your help. It looks like I am going to be learning a LOT! :)

Comment

Working...
          X